The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights all persons and eliminate race-based discrimination.
Formed in 1944, we are a multicultural organization continuing the fight for civil rights across a range of issues. Easton members belong to the Pennsylvania State NAACP Conference and to the National NAACP.
The Easton Area School District Youth Council
The Youth Council #2852 is a branch of the NAACP. Students meet regularly at school and participate in events such as the Little Rock 9 Awards and service projects.
For Youth Council information, contact Kendra Durrah at for further information.
Our Programming Partners & Supporters
● Andrew W. Mellon Foundation LV Engaged Humanities Consortium
● City of Easton Mayor’s Office & Police Department
● Easton Area Neighborhood Center
● Easton Area School District
● Freedom Memorial LV
● Lafayette College Libraries
● Northampton County Historical and Genealogical Society
● League of Women Voters
● Sigal Museum
GET YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT!!
DEADLINE IS MAY 26, 2020